Every Sunday my family gets together for Sunday Dinner. I am usually in charge of bringing dessert, and that is fine by me! I love looking through pinterest and finding delicious recipes to make! I don’t know what I ever did before pinterest I found this delicious recipe that I just had to make! Yum Peanut Butter Brownie Bites!! I know you are going to love these!
- 3/4 cup Ghirardelli Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 cups granulated white sugar, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup Ghirardelli Bittersweet Chocolate Chips, chopped
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Ghirardelli Bittersweet Chocolate Chips
- 1. Prepare the brownies: In a medium microwave-safe bowl, heat 3/4 cup chips and butter for 1 to 2 minutes until melted. Stir until smooth and combined. Let cool slightly.
- 2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x9-inch pan with nonstick spray, line with foil, and then spray again (let the foil hang over the edges of the pan).
- 3. Whisk 1 cup of the sugar into the melted chocolate mixture. Whisk in the eggs too. Then stir in the vanilla.
- 4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients: flour, baking soda and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the chocolate mixture, stirring just until combined. Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan. Bake for just 10 minutes.
- 5. In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, remaining 1 cup sugar and egg. Stir in the 1/3 cup chopped chips. Drop spoonfuls of the peanut butter mixture over the partially cooked brownies. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the top is light brown and the mixture appears to be set. Let it cool in the pan.
- 6. Prepare the glaze: In a medium, microwave-safe bowl, heat the whipping cream and vanilla until warm and bubbling (about 1 minute). Add the 1 cup chips and let sit for about 1 minute, then stir until the chips are melted and the mixture is smooth. Pour the glaze over the top of the brownies and spread until even. Let stand until set (or refrigerate until set). Use the foil to lift the brownies out of the pan and move to a cutting board. Cut into 36 chunks and serve (or place in a covered container until ready to serve).
recipe adapted from Ghiradelli.com
I Just know you are going to love these! Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!
My Brownies were featured here!