Peanut Butter Truffles! Yum! This is my first attempt at making truffles. I was always too scared to try, because I thought they were too difficult. It turned out they are SUPER easy!! So easy that my husband made the inside for me! I am excited to make some more very soon and try out all different kinds!
This recipe only makes 12 truffles, so I advise to make a double or triple recipe! After they cool you can decorate them very easily. I melted some candy melts and put it in a little plastic bag. I cut out a tiny hole in the end of the bag and piped a little design. If I could do it again I would have cut a tinier hole. The design was made from red candy melts, but it looks more pink. These truffles are so rich, I definitely need a glass of milk with these babies!
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 TB Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
- Chocolate Chips
- melt peanut butter and butter together for 30 seconds
- stir it well
- pour in powdered sugar
- mix it till you form a dough
- let cool
- make one inch balls and set on wax paper
- melt half a cup of chocolate
- dip whole peanut butter ball in chocolate
- drip off excess
- set on wax paper
My truffles were featured here!