Love is in the air! Say Happy Valentines Day to someone you love with these Valentine’s Conversation Heart Cheesecakes! Valentines Day is coming soon and I am having so much fun baking all kinds of Valentines day cakes. These Valentines heart cheesecakes look just like the conversation hearts I passed out to my friends when I was little. The fun part is deciding what to write on the heart. I just love Valentines day!
I found these cute heart shaped springform pans from Wilton while I was out shopping this week. They are so perfect for making these mini heart cheesecakes.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 TB sugar
- 4 1/2 TB melted butter
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened
- 6 TB sugar
- 3 eggs slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3//4 cup sour cream
- food coloring (optional)
- combine crumbs, sugar and butter, press evenly into bottom and sides of pans.
- bake for 6-7 minutes or until golden brown at 350
- Preheat oven to 350.
- in large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer until light and fluffy. beat in eggs, vanilla and cornstarch until thoroughly mixed. Add sour cream and beat well blended. Keep beating 3 minutes longer after all the lumps are out. If using, add food color to batter and mix thoroughly
- pour mixture into crusts
- bake on cookie sheet 20-25 minutes.
- allow cheesecake to cool in the oven with the door slightly ajar for 45 minutes. transfer to cooling grid to cool completely.
- refrigerate at least 2 hours
- makes three heart cheesecakes
- To prevent cracks, you can bake the cheesecakes in a water bath, but will need to cook a lot longer. you will know they are done when they still jiggle but look set.
You might also like these Valentines Treats
These cheesecakes were featured here!